Thursday 1 May 2014

Blog every day in May: 1. What is your blog all about?



Happy May Day! The new page of my Mollie Makes calendar captures lots of my favourite things - pink, birds, piano, books.

Elizabeth over at www.rosalilium.com is hosting 'Blog every day in May'. I enjoyed the challenge in November, so here goes again. Topics are suggested for every day, or you may choose to write as you feel. I think I will stick with her prompts.

What's my blog all about? I share with whoever cares to look, things I do, find, like, play, sing, make......with a photo. I love it when I have kind comments from those who have taken the time and trouble to read and respond, and I try to repay their compliment, so a big Thankyou! to my loyal readers - I love reading your blogs too! And a big Welcome! if you are visiting for the first time, do come again!

5 comments:

  1. Nice post darling, I love reading your posts as well :)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ and i love your blog! I love reading your blog, too :) ♥ Happy day, my friend! xxx Riitta

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated may day!
    i love your blog!

    i linked to you today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like reading your posts (I love it when you have one of your'charity shop finds' posts!) and I also want to say thank you for your visits to my blog and for all your kind comments. By the way your photo has reminded me to turn the page on my MMakes calendar. I can't believe it's May already! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun....I will try to check in more and see what you have been up too. Hope you have been really well.Have fun posting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!