Sunday 9 February 2014

February is a Month of letters Nos 4-8

Just catching you up with this month's challenge; a made-by-me card as a quick 'Hello' to my friend Jacomien, a postcard to Mummie from a visit to St Catharine's College, Cambridge with a group of Year 10 students on Thursday, a little note to Paul to invite him to a concert, and a card for my niece to say I hope all is going well at High School, as she has just started. (in Sydney)


For Jacomien


For Mummie; one of the stained glass windows in the Chapel of St Catharine's, sadly a dull wet day, and no sun shining through!





5 comments:

  1. ♥ beautiful! Happy Monday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely challenge and you've made a really pretty card for your friend. I'm sure she'll love receiving it.
    Have a lovely week!
    Marion x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is truly beautiful! i'm sure you friend will love it.

    have a great week ahead, and thank you so much for all your wonderful comments.
    big hugs!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ Hello,my dear friend and thank you so much for a lovely post!♥♥ Happy Valentines day♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!