Friday 1 November 2013

Blog every day in November - 1.Introductions

I have taken up Elizabeth's challenge to blog every day this month! There is a daily topic suggested, which gives me the test of blogging about different things from usual. I shall enjoy the experience!
For new readers: I have been blogging for three years, and would like to build in more posts, so this is a really good opportunity to be blogging more.

Had a lovely day with Mummie in Bournemouth yesterday, and saw this to mark Halloween in Cheyne Walk, Chelsea on the way.


Not too late to join in: sign up at http://www.rosalilium.com and take the challenge too!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your post a day challenge I challenged myself last December and blogged everyday until Christmas - it was quite hard work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I would love to join in, but sadly in the run up to Christmas, we're a trifle over stretched at the moment! Will look forward to all of your posts though :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!