Saturday 9 November 2013

9.Blog Chat

Why did I set up my blog? Friends encouraged me, I wanted to keep my sister in Sydney up-to-date with what I was doing. I kept a diary as a teenager (not the bearing-the-soul-secret-type, but one I wouldn't have minded anyone reading), and always kept travel journals on holidays. Also for myself, to document things I'd made or treasures found, or music played. I like the idea of somewhere to put my 'look at this!' photos.


Like these  - 

 
 Bill's Café in Chiswick, today
 
What blogs do I like to read? Take a look at the list on the right, although it's a little out of date, and some of them haven't been active for a while. I follow blogs that follow me, and I have favourites where I always comment, even just briefly. I love it when my readers leave me comments, especially if they have visited from somewhere else.

Elizabeth's 'Blog every Day in November' is a challenging task, particularly as there are suggested topics, rather than random posts. I haven't ever blogged every day for such an extended time either. I'm encouraged by the kind comments left by those who have popped by, which gives me the impetus to keep up the momentum, and blog more often when the challenge comes to an end.

Thanks for visiting me - if it's your first time, do come again; if you are a regular reader of my musings, Thankyou! so much for your support and kind words.

3 comments:

  1. You have done so well blogging each day. I have kept many journals myself and started my blog a few years ago in order to help me get through some difficult times in my life by documenting the good things in my life. I follow many blogs on My Feedly leaving comments on a few special blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ love your lovely blog! xxx Riitta

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing really well to blog every day. I love the flowers in teapots - clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!