Friday 8 November 2013

8. Day in the Life

Today Blog every day in November asks us to describe our day. So, snippets of a term-time day in the life of me!


Lemon curd yogurt and granola for breakfast, with a banana and tropical fruit smoothie.

 
One hour Tube commute on the Piccadilly line.
 
 
Composing a Magnificat for Christmas, with the first of many cups of tea!
 
 
As a Music teacher, I play the piano a great deal!
 
 
Our school was built in 1855 - I love all its High Gothic Victorian features
 
 
 
Home, leaving earlier than usual, 4.30, after Choir practice with my Singers, by 6.30. Friday is the only day I don't cook from scratch - pop fish and potatoes wedges in the oven and rice pudding on the stove! A quiet evening watching Gardeners' World, Marvel Agents of Steel, Have I got News for You and Newsnight. And having a look at this lovely self-treat book; just arrived.
 
 
Bit of a lie-in tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. ♥ love your post!!!!! xxx Riitta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your school looks amazing! I love the bannisters.
    Composing? That's so clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!