Monday 11 November 2013

10. Something Different

Today's challenge is to blog about something different from the norm, so I shall share with you my trip today to a wonderful vintage frock shop in Shoreditch. Sean gave me a voucher for my birthday, so we went today to browse.
I love vintage clothes - '30s and '60s suit me best for the daytime, and I love '20s for evening and special occasions - so this was a real  treat!






Fab selection of frocks in all colours and styles, mostly '40s-'70s.
 
 
And all these skirts - I chose three, will share on another post.

 
 Accessories galore, I chose three scarves
 

And a comfy spot for tea in the afternoon, or something stronger in the evening.
 
This super treasure trove is open every day, from mid-morning till late, (Sunday 12-6) and when you have shopped, you can hear live music, poetry and other treats in the evening - it's such a happening place!
Check out their website http://paperdressvintage.co.uk/ and pay them a visit at 114-116 Curtain Road, EC2, nearest tube is Old Street.
Sam would love it here - I think we shall have our next Departmental meeting here instead of at school, on the sofa, with tea and cake!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very interesting place. I can't get over all the vintage clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!