Saturday 2 March 2013

Women's World Day of Prayer

The first Friday in March is always Women's World Day of Prayer, and local churches take turns to host the service. This year it was prepared by the Christian women of France. I always take our school choir to lead the singing and be readers; the girls and I love it, and we enjoy meeting the other ladies over tea and cake afterwards. We were at the Mission Church and St Mary's in Kennington, very close to School, with an inspiring sermon from a very charismatic Baptist Minister, Lola.


Next year, it will be Egypt.

My 'Chocolate' Giveaway ends on Monday - comment on the previous post to enter . . .

3 comments:

  1. I used to love being in the choir at school! You have some very lovely traditions at your school :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a very interesting tradition!
    thanks a lot for sharing:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super message !

    Et j`attend avec patience la fin de giveaway !!

    Bonne semaine!

    xxx Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!