2. A clothesline. Monochrome laundry.
3. A border. Ivy covering a front garden wall bordering the next door garden. Nice path, too!
4. A roadside stand selling something. Lovely colouful produce.
5. A train. Piccadilly line tube coming in to Hounslow West station.
6. A historical landmark. Spoilt for choice here in London, but Tower Bridge is pretty iconic, complete with Olympic rings.
7. A person playing a musical instrument. Cherub on the triangle in the Criterion Theatre, snapped when I went to see The 39 Steps.
8. A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel. She is part of a tapestry in Liverpool Cathedral; actually a photo of a card from the shop - you aren't allowed to take photos inside the Cathedral.
12. A maze, labyrinth, or trail. On the Victoria Line platform at Warren Street tube station, to while away the time waiting for a tube train!
13. A library. Hounslow Library, my favourite section!
14. A person playing with a ball. This colourful chap was in the grounds of Winchester Cathedral, playing a circle game with some friends.
15. Someone dancing. Performers and audience dancing to a Samba band at Potters Field by Tower Bridge, entertaining until the Olympic coverage starts. Just two minutes later it starts to pour with rain!
16. A bride. When we were little my sister and I made lots of peg dolls. I made this one for Layla who gets married to Jonny at the end of October.
18. A movie poster. In Lille Gare de l'Europe
19. An outdoor stairway leading to Dean Garnier's Garden, Winchester Cathedral.
20. A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock) A bit of a cheat this one, as I couldn't find a real one! I caught the end of this film in a shop window completely by chance, so whipped out the camera, waited a few minutes and caught it again.
21. A picture of you standing with something that symbolizes your nation. A cup of tea of course! I am in the Forte Tea Rooms in Winchester, and Mummie took the pic.
Have a look at Rinda's blog at http://gallorganico.blogspot.co.uk/ for more!