Monday 5 March 2012

Lent

I forgot to mention my Lenten giving-ups, probably because they are the same as always, but in the name of almsgiving, I figure it's fine to still buy things in charity shops, even if I am the lucky recipient rather than someone else. This is lucky as I found this little box for £2, in gorgeous 70s orange, yellow and brown florals.




Through the marvellous Freecycle I have these frames to pretty up, many thanks, Vicki! I'll show you when I've customised them.


So, when Easter comes and I can enjoy these again (especially the Margaux 2000!) I can hopefully feel virtuous than I haven't succumbed.

2 comments:

  1. The sewing box is amazing - so colourful. Great find.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sewing box, its great & what a bargain with all the threads inside... Like the black frame too & the chocolate buttons look yummy, dont get them here:( xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!