Friday 13 January 2012

Pretty finds

These lovelies were just asking to come home with me from my favourite charity shops.


This beautiful cake plate resplendent with lilac blossom is such an interesting shape. No lilac yet, but I've been drying some lavender, and Mairead gave me a lavender bag for Christmas.





This pale yellow set is Colclough, and the Eternal Beau of the 1950s, which is why it appealed to me.


Any excuse for a cup of tea really, but I'll bake some confectionery treats to show them off to their best advantage this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous finds - I just love vintage china. Enjoying your blog.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. your china finds are beautiful...and i agree, it's always good to have a new excuse for a cup of tea!
    lisa @ tourist in my town

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!