Sunday 8 January 2012

Making Things

I've signed up for two Making Things pledges - click the links on the right hand side after my Blog List to have a look and perhaps join in as well!. Hopefully I can use up some of my material and wool stash and resist the temptation to buy new for each project (except pillow-slips, but my favourite charity shops should come up trumps!!)

This is my current W-I-P, a skinny scarf for Sean, as requested by him to tuck in his collar to keep his neck warm when he is forging outside. I'll show you when it's finished and blocked and ready to wear.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the wool! Well done you for getting started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I'll check those pledges out and might join in. i look forward to seeing your finished makes x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!