Saturday 19 November 2011

Teddy Axtell goes to school again

Teddy Axtell came to school with me yesterday for Children in Need. He's been following the adventures of Grayson Perry's Alan Measles in Germany enviously and is looking forward to seeing the exhibition at the British Museum.!
We had some enormous ones as big as the children themselves, and some dressed up for the Best Dressed Teddy competition. We raised 300 pounds - a great effort.


Ready for school


Studying and enriching his vocabulary!

Teddy enjoyed all the attention - he's quite tired today! He is over 70 after all.

3 comments:

  1. Good old Teddy Axtell, he looks very smart in his red bow & brief case, he doesnt look a day over 50! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Teddy Axtell, he looks very smart indeed, love his bag, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I've tagged you in a new meme here
    http://thesyders.blogspot.com/2011/11/im-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-blogger.html

    Please dont feel obliged to take part if meme's aren't your thing, its just a bit of fun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!