Saturday 23 July 2011

In the pink!

I found these delightful houses on a stroll between Chelsea and South Kensington yesterday. How could you possibly not feel smiley and happy if you lived in a little pink home?!




                       I would love to come home to an ice-cream coloured dwelling every day!


               
       Daisies are such cheerful flowers, especially when you find them growing like weeds.


Another reason to keep looking up - beautiful Victorian iron work at South Ken tube station.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink house, yes it is like ice cream, the houses are a bit boring here, its good that you dont drive, you get to see a lot more interesting things.. I have a spread of daisy like flowers in my garden too, will blog them tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!