Sunday 24 October 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I'm Geraldine, Music teacher / Gifted and Talented Co-ordinator / Senior Leader by day, and a violinist, singer, pianist and maker of things in my spare(!) time. Half term next week - looking forward to some R&R,  visiting my mother and making some Christmas presents.
I played in a fantastic concert last night at St Mary's church, Putney Bridge, with the Thorington Players conducted by David Cairns - Brahms Violin Concerto with a young soloist, Tim Wright, (look out for him in the future), Brahms Trio for horn, violin and piano, and Beethoven Symphony no.2. It was a charity concert, in aid of Newpin, which supports and helps young families.
Playing beautiful music in great company to an appreciative audience is one of the best things ever!
Just waiting for the Formula 1 Grand Prix from Korea to start - when and if it stops raining! Bright sunshine here.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, will read it every day so I can feel close to you my sis, as I dont get to see you everyday, maybe I should start one too, so you can read mine, but knowing me I wont do it everyday, not enough time. Love the lavender bags & the red front door, Have you seen Julie & Julia, thats abiout a cooking blog, its good, recommend if not seen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!