Saturday 30 October 2010

More lavender and lace

I made some more lavender bags - one for Teresa, who kindly gave me the fabric, one for Aunty Bridget, and one for Helen's birthday next month. Love the smell!
Up to town today to various bead shops to get some findings for keyrings and bagtags, and was very restrained - only bought what was on the list plus a dear little screwdriver. I found a beading needle with a collapsible eye at last, so I can re-string Breda's pearls; a job which has been on the "To Do" list for a while.
In Chiswick (one of my favourite places to go shopping) I found another lovely bowl to add to my collection of dainty china. I do like to eat my pudding from something pretty. It's the one on the left. I found the daffodil one on a charity stall in Winchester, and the others in the marvellous Cancer Research charity shop in Hounslow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!